Each year thousands of patients are injured as a result of negligence on the part of hospitals, doctors, nurses, therapists, pharmacists, or other types of health care providers. For 17 years, Kevin J. McNamara has represented those who have been seriously injured by medical malpractice or nursing home negligence. Through experience and education, our firm is able to expertly evaluate medical injuries and pursue claims on behalf of the injured plaintiff. Our firm provides sophisticated legal services for almost any type of medical injury.
We have achieved great results litigating numerous complex medical cases involving a wide variety of medical errors. Such cases include, but are not limited to:
- Improper use of Anesthesia
- Failure to Diagnose, or Properly Diagnose an Illness
- Failure to Treat an Illness
- Incorrect Treatment of a Diagnosed Illness
- Improper Administration of Drugs
- Failure to Order Proper Tests
- Failure to Monitor a Patient
- Improper Use of a Medical Device
- Birth Injuries or Birth Trauma due to Obstetrical Physician, Nursing or Hospital Negligence
- Surgical errors
- Failure to Treat an Infection
- Pharmaceutical Errors
Our firm is committed to protecting our client’s rights and has repeatedly succeeded in the most challenging and complex medical malpractice cases. If you or a family member has been the victim of medical negligence, contact Kevin J. McNamara Law Offices, P.C. today for a free consultation.
Nursing Home Neglect
Nursing home neglect is a problem that has become increasingly more common. When a loved one is placed in the care of a nursing home, the utmost trust is placed in that provider and you have a right to expect that your loved one will be well cared for. Unfortunately abuses occur all too often.
Our firm has encountered numerous types of abuse including the following:
- Falls and failure to properly restrain patients
- Bed sores
- Failure to properly care for wounds
- Physical, mental or sexual abuse
- Improper administration of medication
If you suspect that your loved one is the victim of nursing home neglect or abuse contact Kevin J. McNamara Law Offices, P.C. today for a free consultation.